The foam-padded roller ensures protection for the boat's hull while remaining out of the way on your dock or bulkhead. It can also serve as a tie-off for your boat if needed. It is easy to install; four screws hold it in place, and it's well made and durable.
Of course we think the Roll-Aid is amazing, but don't take it from us, read what our users have to say.
The dock Roll-Aid is a new and clever product that makes getting your canoe or kayak from the dock to the water (and back again) singlehandedly a snap! The Nitrile-padded roller ensures protection for the boat’s hull while remaining out of the way on your dock or bulkhead.
If needed, it’ll also serve as a tie-off for your boat. Check out the video (below) and see how easy and convenient the Roll-Aid is. Easy installation; four screws hold it in place. It’s well made and durable. “Why didn’t I think of this” …….. we hear this a lot!
- Outside dimensions (needed to install) - 43".
- Inside (roller) length - 36 1/2".
- Core roller - bar is sch. 40 brushed anodized aluminum.
- Outer roller sch. 40 PVC covered with Nitrile padding.
- Cleats are HD nylon, as are washers.
- Mounting clips / straps are powder coated steel.
- Custom sizes are available ..... contact us for what you need!